My Work Break
ACT to foster happiness, peace,
prosperity, and tolerance in the Middle East
- Law of Mechanical Repair: After your
hands become coated with grease your nose will begin to itch or you'll have
- Law of the Workshop: Any tool, when
dropped, will roll to the least accessible corner.
- Law of Probability: The probability of
being watched is directly proportional to the stupidity of your act.
- Law of the Telephone: When you dial a
wrong number, you never get a busy signal.
- Law of the Alibi: If you tell the boss
you were late for work because you had a flat tire, the very next morning
you will have a flat tire.
- Variation Law: If you change lines (or
traffic lanes), the one you were in will start to move faster than the one
you are in now. (works every time)
- Bath Theorem: When the body is fully
immersed in water, the telephone rings.
- Law of Close Encounters: The probability
of meeting someone you know increases when you are with someone you don't
want to be seen with.
- Law of the Result: When you try to prove
to someone that a machine won't work, it will.
- Law of Biomechanics: The severity of the
itch is inversely proportional to the reach.
- Theatre Rule: At any event, the people
whose seats are furthest from the aisle arrive last.
- Law of Coffee: As soon as you sit down to
a cup of hot coffee, your boss will ask you to do something which will last
until the coffee is cold.
- Murphy's Law of Lockers: If there are
only two people in a locker room, they will have adjacent lockers.
- Law of Dirty Rugs/Carpets: The chances of
an open-faced jelly sandwich landing face down on a floor covering are
directly correlated to the newness and cost of the carpet/rug.
- Law of Location: No matter where you go,
there you are.
- Law of Logical Argument: Anything is
possible if you don't know what you are talking about.
- Brown's Law: If the shoe fits, it's
- Oliver's Law: A closed mouth gathers no
- Wilson's Law: As soon as you find a
product that you really like, they will stop making it.
- Law of Chinese Restaurants: If you are
the ONLY customer sitting in a Chinese restaurant when the next person comes
in the hostess will seat him/her right next to you.
Know more interesting laws like those above,
please email to DBerro@aol.com :-)
Back | Home | Next
21st Century Lifelessness
Animals Interesting Facts
Apple iPhone Facts
Brief guide to Australia
Best Bumper Stickers
How Companies Got their Name
Humans Interesting Facts
Fun Eyes Test
Fun Personality Test
Funny Computer Tricks
Funny General Pictures
Funny Video Clips
Funny Video Clips
Funny Waxing Alternative
Great Animal Pictures
Great Sunsets Pictures
Great World Pictures
General Interesting Facts
General Quotes & Movie Lines
Item of the Day
:-) Jokes :-)
Language Interesting Facts
Lebanon Interesting Facts
Mental Abilities Challenges
More Amazing Facts
Numbers Fun Facts
Optical Illusions 2
Optical Illusions 3
Pre-School Test for U
Phrases for Work
Quotes by Great Women
Quotes by Wise Old Men
Seen On T-Shirts
SMS Abbreviations Meaning
Someone and you
Song for Bush
Statistics about Sex
Strange but true coincidents
Super Silly Quiz
Tips for Managers
Twisted Fun Thoughts
Time Fun Facts
Unofficial Smiley Dictionary
Viral Email Health Tips