My Work Break
ACT to foster happiness, peace,
prosperity, and tolerance in the Middle East
These tips are circulating on the internet. I will add
my own too.
Ways to make a girl or a woman smile . . .Remember, apply in
the right time with the right circumstances!
- Tell her she is beautiful
- Consult with her
- Hold her hand at any moment even if it just for a second.
- Kiss her on the forehead.
- Leave her voice messages to wake up to.
- Always tell her you love her at any and all times.
- When she is upset hold her tight and tell her how much she means to you.
- Recognize the small things . . . they usually mean the most.
- Call her baby or sweetie
- Sing to her no matter how horrible your voice is.
- Pick her over all the other girls you hang out with.
- Write her notes. ((she loves them))
- Introduce her to family and friends as your girlfriend.
- Play with her hair.
- Pick her up; tickle her and play-wrestle with her.
- Sit in the park and just talk to her.
- Tell her funny jokes, tell her stupid jokes, just tell her jokes.
- Throw pebbles at her window in the middle of the night just because you
- Let her fall asleep in your arms.
- Carve your names into a tree.
- If she's mad at you, kiss her.
- Give her piggy back rides.
- Bring her Flowers just because.
- Treat her the same way around your friends as you do when youíre alone.
- Look her in the eyes and smile.
- Let her take as many pictures of you as she wants.
- Slow dance with her, even if there isn't any music playing.
- Kiss her in the rain.
- If youíre in love with her . . . tell her and donít let her go.
- Show her your trust, respect, and admiration
Back | Home
Actions by Friends
Chance Choice Work & Love
Making Love to Women
Ways to Make a Woman Smile