My Work Break
ACT to foster happiness, peace,
prosperity, and tolerance in the Middle East
Best Moments In Life
- To fall in love.
- To have a child.
- To laugh until it hurts your stomach.
- To find mails by the thousands when you return of the
- To manage for a vacation at some pretty place.
- To listen to your favorite song in the radio.
- To go to bed and to listen while it rains out.
- To leave the shower and find that the towel is warm.
- To clear your last exam.
- To receive a call from someone, you don't see a lot, but
you want to.
- A good conversation.
- To find money in a pant that you didn't use last year.
- To laugh at oneself. Calls at the midnight that last for
- To laugh without reasons. To hear accidentally that
somebody says something good of you.
- To wake up and realize it is still possible to sleep a
couple of hours.
- To hear a song that makes you remember a special reason.
- To make new friends.
- To be part of a team.
- The first kiss.
- To feel butterflies in the stomach every time that you
see that person.
- To have your back rubbed to sleep by some one you love.
- To pass a while with your best friends. To see people
that you like, feeling happy.
- To use a sweater of the person that you like. See an old
friend again and to feel that the things didn't change.
- To look at an evening.
- To have somebody that tells you that he/she loves you
Add suggestions!! Use the Contact page!
In 12/06, I received an email that features lines related to
the content of this page: Here is it!
Have you ever experienced a moment in your life when you just
ran out of words and you go silent
- the moment when you left your home for the first time and
you look back at your parents who are worried that their son/daughter are
leaving them yet happy that their child took the first step towards
- the moment when the girl/boy you like most.. smiled back
at you! you don't say anything.. you just smile back
- the moment when you get better marks than you expected...
those "numb" moments of ecstasy n surprise "is that true?"
- the moment when you are parting with your old friend(s)
and the train has just started... and you are standing on the door of the
wagon.. waving "bye-bye" with your heart beating fast
- the moment after the HR manager has just called you and
told you, "You are through! Congrats!"
- the moment when you sit alone in your room after having
told everyone that you cleared that exam you prepared for 6 months!ou can go
on remembering your "special" moments!
Back | Home | Next
American Job Seeker
Best Moments In Life
The Cookie Thief
Expectations of the Boss
Friendship and Love
Ideas to keep in mind
Love and Peace Recipe
Microsoft Office Boy
The Optimist Creed
Reasons to Stay Sober
Sharks and Fish
10 Commandments for Peace
Thoughts to keep in mind
Truth About Failure
Wise Donkey Story
Words of Wisdom