My Work Break
ACT to foster happiness, peace,
prosperity, and tolerance in the Middle East
Humans Interesting Facts
This is weird but true!
While sitting at your desk make clockwise circles with your right foot. (go ahead no one will see you) While doing this, draw the number "6" in the air with your right hand.
Your foot will change direction.
- People with higher number of moles tend to live longer
than people with lesser number of moles.
- When filming summer scenes in winter, actors suck on ice
cubes just before the camera rolls - it cools their mouths so their breath
doesn't condense in the cold air.
- Humans were first infected with the HIV virus in the
- Thinking about your muscles can make you stronger.
- If left alone, 70% of birthmarks gradually fade away.
- Grapefruit scent will make middle aged women appear six
years younger to men. The perception is not reciprocal and the grapefruit
scent on men has no effect on women's perception.
- Women blink twice as many times as men do.
- Intelligent people have more zinc and copper in their hair.
- We are about 1 cm taller in the morning than in the
evening. Layers of cartilage in the joints gets compressed during the
- There are approx. 550 hairs in the eyebrow.
- The strongest muscle in the human body is the tongue.
- The life span of a taste bud is 10 days.
- The world's youngest parents were 8 and 9 and lived in China in 1910.
- The largest known kidney stone weighed 1.36 kilograms.
- Most dust particles in your house are made from dead skin.
- Kidney stones come in any color--from yellow to brown.
- Babies are born without kneecaps. They appear when the child is 2-6 years of
- Your body is creating and killing
15 million red blood cells per second!
- The average human produces 10,000 gallons of saliva in a lifetime.
- If you ate too many carrots you would turn orange.
- The force of 1 billion people jumping at the same time is equal to 500 tons
- A baby is born every seven seconds.
- You can tell if a skunk is about if you smell only .000000000000071 ounce of
- You breathe about 10 million times a year.
- The colder the room you sleep in, the better the chances are that you'll have
a bad dream.
- The foot is the most common body part bitten by insects.
- The most common time for a wake up call is 7 a.m.
- The typical person goes to the bathroom 6 times a day.
- The fastest growing nail is on the middle finger.
- The most sensitive finger on the human hand is the index finger.
- The human body weighs 40 times more than the brain.
- After eating too much, your hearing is less sharp.
- A person swallows approx. 295 times while eating dinner.
- Your urine will turn bright yellow if you eat too much asparagus.
- There are more people alive today than have ever died.
- The human body is better suited to two four-hour sleep cycles than one
- A man's beard contains between 7000 and
- A beard grows an average of 140mm a year
- A hair is 70 per cent easier to cut when
soaked in warm water for two minutes
- Women's hair is about half the diameter of
- During an average lifetime, a man will
spend 3,350 hours removing 8.4 meters of stubble
- 4.5 million people have their health
affected' by air pollutants each year.
- 4 million children die each year from
inhaling smoke from indoor cooking fires that burn wood and Dung
- 4 million people die annually from
diarrhea infections, caused by poor sanitary conditions
- The hardest bone in the human body is the jawbone.
Cna yuo raed tihs? Olny 55 plepoe out
of 100 can.
i cdnuolt blveiee taht I cluod aulaclty
uesdnatnrd waht I was rdanieg. The phaonmneal pweor of the hmuan mnid, aoccdrnig
to a rscheearch at Cmabrigde Uinervtisy, it dseno't mtaetr in waht oerdr the
ltteres in a wrod are, the olny iproamtnt tihng is taht the frsit and lsat
ltteer be in the rghit pclae. The rset can be a taotl mses and you can sitll
raed it whotuit a pboerlm. Tihs is bcuseae the huamn mnid deos not raed ervey
lteter by istlef, but the wrod as a wlohe. Azanmig huh? yaeh and I awlyas
tghuhot slpeling was ipmorantt! if you can raed tihs forwrad it
How the heart function looks like:
Back | Home | Next
21st Century Lifelessness
Animals Interesting Facts
Apple iPhone Facts
Brief guide to Australia
Best Bumper Stickers
How Companies Got their Name
Humans Interesting Facts
Fun Eyes Test
Fun Personality Test
Funny Computer Tricks
Funny General Pictures
Funny Video Clips
Funny Video Clips
Funny Waxing Alternative
Great Animal Pictures
Great Sunsets Pictures
Great World Pictures
General Interesting Facts
General Quotes & Movie Lines
Item of the Day
:-) Jokes :-)
Language Interesting Facts
Lebanon Interesting Facts
Mental Abilities Challenges
More Amazing Facts
Numbers Fun Facts
Optical Illusions 2
Optical Illusions 3
Pre-School Test for U
Phrases for Work
Quotes by Great Women
Quotes by Wise Old Men
Seen On T-Shirts
SMS Abbreviations Meaning
Someone and you
Song for Bush
Statistics about Sex
Strange but true coincidents
Super Silly Quiz
Tips for Managers
Twisted Fun Thoughts
Time Fun Facts
Unofficial Smiley Dictionary
Viral Email Health Tips