My Work Break
ACT to foster happiness, peace,
prosperity, and tolerance in the Middle East
Interesting Questions! I hope the punch line brings a
smile to your face.
- Atheism is a non-prophet organization?
- Is the main reason Santa is so jolly is because he knows where all
the bad girls live?
- If a man is standing in the middle of the forest speaking and
there is no woman around to hear him...is he still wrong?
- If someone with multiple personalities threatens to kill himself,
is it considered a hostage situation?
- Is there another word for synonym?
- Where do forest rangers go to "get away from it all?"
- What do you do when you see an endangered animal eating an endangered plant?
- If a parsley farmer is sued, can they garnish his wages?
- Would a fly without wings be called a walk?
- If a turtle doesn't have a shell, is he homeless or naked?
- Why don't sheep shrink when it rains?
- Can vegetarians eat animal crackers?
- Is it true that cannibals don't eat clowns because they taste
- What was the best thing before sliced bread?
- One nice thing about egotists: they don't talk about other people.
- Do infants enjoy infancy as much as adults enjoy adultery?
- How is it possible to have a civil war?
- If one synchronized swimmer drowns, do the rest drown too?
- If you ate pasta and antipasta, would you still be hungry?
- If you try to fail, and succeed, which have you done?
- Whose cruel idea was it for the word "Lisp" to have a "S" in it?
- Why is it called tourist season if we can't shoot at them?
- Why is the alphabet in that order? Is it because of that song?
I know why the numbers are in this order but not the alphabet:-)
- If the "blackbox" flight recorder is never damaged during a plane
crash, why isn't the whole damn airplane made out of that stuff?
- If your parents didn't have children, are your
chances good that you won't either.
--> For more about
worldly questions, check out:
Question City: The site main focus is
questioning why people do the things they do under a range of categories.
I have received also this email that basically ask and inquire
about these life mysteries :-)
Mysteries of Life
1. Who was the first person to look at a cow and say, "I think I'll squeeze
these dangly things here, and drink whatever comes out"?
2. Why do toasters always have a setting that burns toast to a horrible crisp
which no decent human being would ever eat?
3. Why is there a light in the fridge and not one in the freezer?
4. If Jimmy cracks corn and noone cares, why is there a song about him?
5. Can a hearse carrying a corpse drive in the carpool lane?
6. If the professor on Gilligan's Island can make a radio out of coconut, why
can't he fix a hole in a boat?
7. Why do people point to their wrist when asking for the time, but don't point
to their crotch when they ask where the bathroom is?
8. Why does your OB-GYN leave the room when you get undressed if they are going
to look up there anyway?
9. Why does Goofy stand erect while Pluto remains on all fours? They're both
10. What do you call male ballerinas?
11. Can blind people see their dreams?
12. Why ARE Trix only for kids?
13. If Wile E. Coyote had enough money to buy all that Acme crap, why didn't he
just buy dinner?
14. Why is a person that handles your money called a 'Broker'?
15. If quizzes are quizzical, what are tests?
16. If a man is talking in the forest, and no woman is there to hear him, is he
17. Why is it that when someone tells you that there are over a billion stars in
the universe, you believe them, but if there is a "wet paint" sign
somewhere, you have to touch it to make sure?
18. If electricity comes from electrons, does morality come from morons?
19. Is Disney World the only people trap operated by a mouse?
20. Why do the alphabet song and "Twinkle, Twinkle Little Star" have
the same tune?
21. Do illiterate people get the full effect of alphabet soup?
22. Why do they call it an 'asteroid' when it's outside the hemisphere, but call
it a 'hemorrhoid' when it's inside your ass?
23. Did you ever notice that when you blow in a dog's face, he gets mad at you,
but when you take him on a car ride, he sticks his head out the window?
01. Is it good if a vacuum really sucks?
02. Why is the third hand on the watch called the second hand?
03. If a word is misspelled in the dictionary, how would we ever know?
04. If Webster wrote the first dictionary, where did he find the words?
05. Why do we say something is out of whack? What is a whack?
06. Why does "slow down" and "slow up" mean the same thing?
07. Why does "fat chance" and "slim chance" mean the same thing?
08. Why do "tug" boats push their barges?
09. Why do we sing "Take me out to the ball game" when we are already there?
10. Why are they called "stands" when they are made for sitting?
11. Why is it called "after dark" when it really is "after light"?
12. Doesn't "expecting the unexpected" make the unexpected expected?
13. Why are a "wise man" and a "wise guy" opposites?
14. Why do "overlook" and "oversee" mean opposite things?
15. Why is "phonics" not spelled the way it sounds?
16. If work is so terrific, why do they have to pay you to do it?
17. If all the world is a stage, where is the audience sitting?
18. If love is blind, why is lingerie so popular?
19. If you are cross-eyed and have dyslexia, can you read all right?
20. Why is bra singular and panties plural?
21. Why do you press harder on the buttons of a remote control when you know the batteries are dead?
22. Why do we put suits in garment bags and garments in a suitcase?
23. How come abbreviated is such a long word?
24. Why do we wash bath towels? Aren't we clean when we use them?
25. Why doesn't glue stick to the inside of the bottle?
26. Why do they call it a TV set when you only have one?
27. Christmas is weird. What other time of the year do you sit in front of a dead tree and eat candy out of your socks?
More Interesting Questions probably by Kids lol
- Can you cry under water?
- How important does a person have to be before they are
considered assassinated instead of just murdered?
- If money doesn't grow on trees then why do banks have
- Since bread is square, then why is sandwich meat round?
- Why do you have to "put your two cents in".. but it's
only a "penny for your thoughts"? Where's that extra penny going to?
- Once you're in heaven, do you get stuck wearing the
clothes you were buried in for eternity?
- Why does a round pizza come in a square box?
- What disease did cured ham actually have?
- How is it that we put man on the moon before we figured
out it would be a good idea to put wheels on luggage?
- Why is it that people say they "slept like a baby" when
babies wake up like every two hours?
- If a deaf person has to go to court, is it still called a
- If you drink Pepsi at work in the Coke factory, will they
- Why are you IN a movie, but you're ON TV?
- Why do people pay to go up tall buildings & then put
money in binoculars to look at things on the ground?
- How come we choose from just two people for President and
fifty for Miss America?
- Why do doctors leave the room while you change? They're
going to see you naked anyway.
- If a 911 operator has a heart attack, whom does he/she
- Why is "bra" singular and "panties" plural?
- Who was the first person to look at a cow and say, "I
think I'll squeeze these dangly things here, and drink whatever comes out!"
- Or watch a white thing come out a chicken rear and think,
"that ought to taste good"
- Why do toasters always have a setting that burns the
toast to a horrible crisp, which no decent human being would eat?
- Why is there a light in the fridge and not in the
- When your photo is taken for your driver's license, why
do they tell you to smile? If you are stopped by the police and asked for
your license, are you going to be smiling?
- If Jimmy cracks corn and no one cares, why is there a
stupid song about him?
- Can a hearse carrying a corpse drive in the carpool lane?
- If the professor on Gilligan's Island can make a radio
out of a coconut, why can't he fix a hole in a boat?
- Why do people point to their wrist when asking for the
time, but don't point to their crotch when they ask where the bathroom is?
- Why does Goofy stand erect while Pluto remains on all
fours? They're both dogs!
- What do you call male ballerinas?
- Can blind people see their dreams? Do they dream?
- If Wyle E. Coyote had enough money to buy all that ACME
crap, why didn't he just buy dinner?
- If corn oil is made from corn, and vegetable oil is made
from vegetables, what is baby oil made from?
- If electricity comes from electrons, does morality come
- Is Disney World the only people trap operated by a mouse?
- Do the Alphabet song and Twinkle, Twinkle Little Star
have the same tune?
- Why did you just try singing the two songs above? "I
confess I did" lol.
- Why do they call it an asteroid when it's outside the
hemisphere, but call it a hemorrhoid when it's in your butt?
- Did you ever notice that when you blow in a dog's face,
he gets mad at you, but when you take him for a car ride; he sticks his head
out the window?
More fun questions. P.S.: Thanks Crystal
- Why do they call a person with red hair a "carrot top"?
Carrot top is green!
- Why do they call it a boxing ring when it is a square?
- Why do they call it "jumbo shrimp"? How can something be
big and small?
- Why is it called a pair of pants when there is only one?
Back | Home | Next
21st Century Lifelessness
Animals Interesting Facts
Apple iPhone Facts
Brief guide to Australia
Best Bumper Stickers
How Companies Got their Name
Humans Interesting Facts
Fun Eyes Test
Fun Personality Test
Funny Computer Tricks
Funny General Pictures
Funny Video Clips
Funny Video Clips
Funny Waxing Alternative
Great Animal Pictures
Great Sunsets Pictures
Great World Pictures
General Interesting Facts
General Quotes & Movie Lines
Item of the Day
:-) Jokes :-)
Language Interesting Facts
Lebanon Interesting Facts
Mental Abilities Challenges
More Amazing Facts
Numbers Fun Facts
Optical Illusions 2
Optical Illusions 3
Pre-School Test for U
Phrases for Work
Quotes by Great Women
Quotes by Wise Old Men
Seen On T-Shirts
SMS Abbreviations Meaning
Someone and you
Song for Bush
Statistics about Sex
Strange but true coincidents
Super Silly Quiz
Tips for Managers
Twisted Fun Thoughts
Time Fun Facts
Unofficial Smiley Dictionary
Viral Email Health Tips